Resourceful Retaining Walls in Star, Eagle & Meridian
What Is Included In Our Retaining Wall Services?Retaining Walls and other hardscaping elements like walkways, patios, fire pits, and water features are an integral part of our landscaping. Not only can they serve the functional purpose of keeping our hills and gardens from eroding, but they can also be a beautiful frame for all of your gorgeous flora.
Why Choose Resource Land Care for Your Hardscaping?
Resource Land Care takes excellent care of the land you love. Not only are we good at our work, but we value our customer relationships. Here’s what sets Resource apart.
- One Stop Shop – Not only can we create beautiful walls and other hardscaping, but we understand how it affects the rest of your property because we are a full-service property care company from lawn mowing, to concrete, to handyman work!
- Quality – Everything we do is of the highest quality. We have professionals who specialize in all of our services.
- Professionalism – While our work speaks for itself, we talk to customers. Customer service is often overlooked. We are communicative, punctual, and accountable. We want you to love working with us.
Why Use A Retaining Wall?
- Prevent Erosion
The original purpose of a retaining wall was to keep hills in place. Weather and gravity can wash away steep embankments creating land loss and property damage. The walls you see on the side of highway hills were built for this reason.
Although highway retaining walls tend to be plain and gray, there’s no reason your walls can’t have some style! Hardscaping is a versatile medium that allows us to adjust to your taste, creating a beautiful container for your landscaping that integrates seamlessly with your property or makes it pop!
- Built-Up Vertical Space
Landscaping walls are another word for retaining walls, and sometimes we use landscaping with the need for retention. If your yard is flat or you want to add something vertical, you can create landscaping walls to hold new gardens. These gardens can be tiered and full of your favorite flowers. You can even add seating on the outer edge.
How Else Can You Use Hardscaping?
Outdoor Living Spaces
Walls are just the beginning! We can use hardscaping to create beautiful outdoor living spaces that cater to your particular home, hobbies, and life. Materials include pavers, concrete, stone, and bricks, and all can be mixed and matched to create the perfect aesthetic for your yard. Rustic? Modern? It’s all up to you.
- Outdoor Kitchens – Everybody loves a barbeque. You may want some additional outdoor cooking options. We can build you a pizza oven, fireplace, or an entire outdoor kitchen just as functional as its indoor counterpart.
- Fire Pits – If you’re not a cook, roasting marshmallows might be more your speed. A fire pit can add warmth and light to your evening and outdoor entertaining season. Nothing brings a gathering together like a fire pit.
- Patios and Decks – The outdoor gathering tends to revolve around the deck or the patio. The resource creates decks and patios and can use a combination of wood and hardscaping to build your perfect space.
Resource Land Care provides resourceful retaining walls, hardscaping, patios, outdoor kitchens, fire pits, landscaping, lawn care & more in Star, Eagle & Meridian. As a full-service landscaping company, we can care for all of your property’s needs.
We’re your Resource to care for the land you love.